Rotherham District Command Team Meeting - 4 January 2010
ROTHERHAM DISTRICT - COMMAND TEAM MEETING - 4th January 2010
Craig J Robinson
Andrew D Parker
Amanda d’Arras (Minutes)
|DATE RAISED||No.||ISSUE||OWNER/PRIORITY||ACTION||NOTES||REVIEW DATE|
|16-11-09||1||Savings Plan 2010||CR||CR to start discussion with Steve Parry regarding ALO & CIU. CR to ask John Hobson to do a review to put forward to SRP re funding.||DISCHARGED||18-01-10|
|16-11-09||2||Security & Standards/Car Park||AP/NH||To look at barrier for back yard within Standards and Security meeting.||DISCHARGED||18-01-10|
|16-11-09||3||Domestic Burlgary||CJR||To look at action plan for Op Creeper. To look at work re senak in thefts - marketing. near to completion. Caroline Newman to look at marketing.||Action Plan||18-01-10|
|23-11-09||4||Drugs Team||CJR||To look at merging Drugs Team.||Work in progress||18-01-10|
|23-11-09||5||Driver Log Books||ALL/DD||To carry out spot checks on vehicle log books. To take forward to district vehicle steering group progress meeting.||DISCHARGED||18-01-10|
|23-11-09||6||Enquiry Desks||NH||To bring back to meeting new shift patterns and opening times for enquiry desks.||Work in progress||18-01-10|
|22-12-09||7||Promotion Process||Staff Officer||To create a promotion process map.||work in progress||01-02-10 |
|22-12-00||8||Monthly Standards Meeting||ADP||To send out information regarding the new monthly standard meetings and the updates now required to Sent out on the standards template.||DISCHARGED||22-12-09|
|22-12-09||9||Health & Safety||DD||To look into the Gritting of the unadopted Road at Malbty Police station. DD speaking to RMBC and Facilities Management||work in progress||18-01-10 |
|22-12-09||10||Wath Enquiry Desk||MC|
To speak to Admin to group direction and control letters under one ref number.
To draft a corporate response to letters and arrange for delivery by SNT by hand.
To gain in sight from Steve Tattershall as to SNT working in the area on a weekly basis pcso visits to libraries etc.