We want everybody to enjoy their night out, but please stay safe.
Follow the tips below to ensure you have a fun night, but get home safely.
Drink enough to feel good, not bad
- Too much alcohol can make you and others aggressive. Take care
- Eating before you go out can help stop you getting too drunk
- Drink water between alcoholic drinks
- If you get drunk, you're more likely to do things you wouldn't normally
Don't leave safety to chance
- Never leave your drink unattended - even soft drinks get 'spiked'
- Look after yourself and your friends
- Avoid putting yourself in situations you might regret
- Not everyone is who they say they are
No Means No
- Sex without consent is rape. Rape is always crime
- No Means No!
- If you have been a victim of sexual violence - we have specially trained staff ready to help you
How are you getting home?
- Always pre-book your taxi and make sure you get in the right one
- Avoid waiting and bad weather and get home safe
Download our guide to a good night out here
Artwork courtesy of West Yorkshire Police