The work of officers in Doncaster’s PCT has this week resulted in:
- A 21-year-old man has been charged with theft after it was reported a television had been stolen from a housing association on Chequer Road on Tuesday 30 January. Jamie Croft, of no fixed abode, was charged with the offence in connection with the incident and was remanded into custody until his appearance before Doncaster Magistrates’ court on Tuesday 6 February.
- Martin Shaw, 39, of Hartley Street, Doncaster, has been charged with burglary and handling stolen goods. Officers charged Shaw with the offences after an investigation was launched into reports entry had been forced into a property on Victoria Road in the middle of January. Shaw was remanded into custody until his appearance at Doncaster Magistrates’ court on Tuesday 6 February.
- Following an investigation into two reported burglaries in Doncaster town centre between Monday 4 and Wednesday 6 December 2017, officers have charged a 25-year-old man. Ashley Lloyd, of no fixed abode, was charged with two counts of burglary and one count of theft in connection with the investigation. He was remanded into custody until his appearance before Doncaster Magistrates’ court yesterday (Thursday 8 February).
- On Tuesday 6 February, over 2kg of cannabis and 12 plants were seized during a warrant executed at a property on Jarrett Street, Doncaster. A 34-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of production of a controlled drug in relation to the warrant. He has since been released under investigation.
- Officers arrested and interviewed a 24-year-old man in connection with a burglary at a property on Elmfield Road sometime between 8.30pm on Friday 15 December and 2.30am on Saturday 16 December. The 24-year-old has now been released as enquiries continue.
- A 31-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with the intent to supply in connection with an investigation into drugs supply. He has since been released under investigation as enquiries continue.
- On Wednesday 7 February a 23-year-old man wanted in connection with a reported wounding and criminal damage was arrested by officers. He currently remains in police custody.