Child access

Child access matters between separated couples and their friends and family members are civil cases.  You should seek advice from a Solicitor.

If there have been any threats, or use of violence then this is a Police matter and should be reported to us on 101.

If a child or anyone is in immediate danger you should call 999.

You can get free independent and confidential advice on legal, money and other problems from the Citizen's Advice Bureau.