We are excited to announce that we are currently in the process of developing a new website to help bring improvements for you.
We asked why you visited our website and what content you’d like to see in the future. We had 819 people feedback and here’s a summary of what you said:
• 56% said they had never visited the website before taking the survey, 28% visit less than once a month, and 16% once a month or more
• Among those who have visited the website the most common reason for doing so was 'Just browsing' at 48%, followed by 'News updates' at 42% and 'Information and Advice' at 31%
• 71% agree that the website contains the information they need, 72% that the information is easy to find, 83% that it is easy to understand, and 72% that it appears to be kept updated
• 68% agree that the website content is interesting, and 47% that the graphic design is attractive
• The website is rated as 'Excellent' or 'Good' by 71% of respondents, while 6% rate it as 'Poor' or 'Very poor'
• When asked what content would make the respondent more likely to visit the website in the future, 67% say 'Activity of local policing team', followed by 'Latest news' at 57%, and 'Crime prevention/security advice' at 51%
We’ve listened and our new website will be easier to navigate and have an improved search function so you can find the information you need easier, plus it’ll look a whole lot better.
We’re currently still in the building phase of our new website so please bear with us but the wait will be worth it.
Keep an eye on our current website for more information!