Read a round-up of results achieved by officers in Doncaster's Performance Crime Team. Here are the latest charges, updates and arrests:
- Officers charged George Smith, 42, of Kirton Lane, Doncaster, with one count of theft on Friday 6 April.
Smith was charged in connection with reports a man had entered the One Stop shop, Sheep Dip Lane, on Sunday 11 March and stole a number of food items. He has since been bailed until his next appearance at court.
- Over 1.2kg of Cannabis with the estimated street value of around £10,000 was recovered following a warrant at a property on Grosvenor Road, Woodlands, on Wednesday 11 April. An investigation is currently ongoing.
- Officers investigating a reported burglary and theft of a motor vehicle have charged a 20-year-old man.
Neale, of The Maltings, Rotherham, was charged with burglary and theft in connection with a reported incident at a property on Holly Croft Grove at the end of January.
Neale was remanded into custody until his appearance before Doncaster Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday 10 April.
- Officers executed a warrant on Flowitt Street and recovered a quantity of suspected controlled drugs and weapons on Tuesday 10 April. Police arrested three teenagers in connection with the warrant. They have all since been released under investigation as enquiries continue.
- Whilst executing a warrant at a property on Princess Avenue, Stainforth, officers seized a quantity of heroin and cannabis. An investigation is now ongoing.
- A 25-year-old man wanted on recall to prison was arrested and taken into custody by officers on Friday 6 April.
- During patrols on Monday 9 April a 19-year-old man was arrested for breaching his bail conditions and presented before Doncaster Magistrates’ Court.